Fibaro Z-Wave Plus Door and Window Sensor 2
Small and stylish the fibaro sensor comes in a range of colours to suit your decor. The sensor monitors the opening and closing of doors, windows and garage doors so can be used in automatic light control, access control and used as part of a z-wave alarm system.
Fibaro Z-wave Plus Door and Window 2
FIBARO Door/Window Sensor 2 is a wireless, battery powered contact sensor, compatible with the Z-Wave Plus standard. Changing the device’s status will automatically send signal to the Z-Wave controller and associated devices.
Sensor can be used to trigger scenes and wherever there is a need for information about opening or closing of doors, windows, garage doors, etc. Opening is detected by separating the sensor’s body and the magnet. In addition the FIBARO Door/Window Sensor 2 is equipped with a built-in temperature sensor.
Main features of FIBARO Door/Window Sensor 2:
• Compatible with any Z-Wave or Z-Wave+ Controller,
• Supports protected mode (Z-Wave network Security Mode) with AES-128 encryption,
• Door/window opening detected through separation of Sensor’s body and a magnet,
• Built-in temperature sensor,
• Detects tampering, when detached or opened,
• Easily mounted on doors, windows, garage gates and roller blinds,
• Battery powered,
• Visual LED indicator signalling status of the device,
|Repeats z-wave signals||No|